January 8, 2016

The First Expirience Ayesha on a Plane

When Ayesha was 3 months old, first experienced I took Ayesha travel to Bandung which is also the first experienced for Ayesha traveling away by plane.  Same with Fatih applied also when with Ayesha was nursed when the plane take-off and landing. 

During away Ayesha more active and restless than Fatih before, despite continued breastfeed but did not make Ayesha deep sleep which occur Ayesha even more cranky and whining.  This may be due shortly before boarding the plane Ayesha freezing so make the stomach discomfort.  

Because only Ayesha and I travel made me a bit overwhelmed by Ayesha did not quiet make me do not relax. When arriving at the destination, Ayesha quieter in my sling over while I waiting for luggage at the time when the condition of the passengers were very many that not supported by the room facilities at the airport made the overcrowding and overheating. 

While on the road to the house was Ayesha quieter and enjoy the way until we arrived at home and Ayesha wants to suckle on so I did not had time to clean the house with the condition messy and dirty after being left for long time. The thing that makes us calm because we arrived safely without any significant interference.

My Ayesha

Note:
#ODODfro99days
#day58

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

 

My Little Travelers Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design